* 3 eggs
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1 pack vanillin
* 1 pack baking powder
* 2 ½ cups flour
* 1 cup milk
* ½ Cup butter
* 2 hepping spoons of cocoa
For the sauce:
* 100 g cream (half pack)
* ½ Cup milk
* 2 spoons of cocoa
* 1 spoon granulated sugar
* Beat the eggs and granulated sugar well with a mixer until it has the consistency of cream.
* Take the color of cream and add all the ingredients except cocoa when the texture is like cream. Don't confuse long this time. Leave as soon as the materials are mixed together and homogeneous.
* Transfer half of the mixture to another bowl and add cocoa to it and mix.
• It is better if you use a mold in this cake with no holes in the middle. First place a scoop of white mixture in the order of the cake mold that you are greasing. Then place a scoop of the chocolate mixture right on top of it. Pour in this order until both mixtures are finished. You will see black and white circles formed in your container.
* Bake in a heated oven at 180 C, checking with your toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean when you dip the toothpick, your cake is baked.Juliette:
For the sauce;
Cook all the ingredients in a saucepan, stirring profusely. Serve by pouring over the cake when it is warm. Enjoy your meal...
Bonus: Homedelivery top 10 waffles
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.