Skin, subcutaneous is like a flower garden. It needs to be watered regularly. As the skin stays dry, it wears out faster. So, how do you provide skin and subcutaneous moisture?
1. A good moisturizer is essential: Ideally, it is useful to perform computerized skin analysis to decide the product. If you are unstable, this is for normal skin Top 10 humidifiers may be preferred.
2. Adequate water consumption is important: Drinking 2-3 liters of water, depending on the amount of daily activity, is important for a healthy skin metabolism.
3. Moisture injection: 'Volite' is an application that provides subcutaneous hydration when you do it once or twice a year. It has a pronounced slowing property of skin aging when performed at the appropriate dose. The product, quantity and method of construction used are the key to success.
4. Pure DNA injection (DNA glow): purified DNA injections simultaneously provide hydration, nutrition and trigger collagen production of subcutaneous tissue. DNA glow provides a quick and natural replacement of skin losses with three synergistic effects: moisturizing, free radical cleaning and bio-stimulating, it has the effect of supporting and initiating the regeneration process close to the ideal.
Regular professional cleaning of the skin removes particles that accumulate on the upper layers and almost allows the skin to breathe.
1. Professional cleaning: During the pandemic period, spray or vacuum systems are not preferred. Instead, manual applications, masks and phototherapies come to the fore.
2. Superficial chemical peels: Light peeling operations with neutralized acids, especially fruit acids, are preferred for surface cleaning.
3. Nanolazer peeling: Surface peeling operations that will be performed with the help of a laser both clean the top layer and provide skin regeneration with the warning it provides. This application also increases collagen production.
We have other creatures in our body that live 10 times as long as our own cells. The useful ones of these living organisms are called probiotics. Probiotics are not only important for skin health, but also for all our body functions.
1. Probiotic supplement: There are over five hundred types of useful microorganisms. It is recommended to take them as oral supplements, which are useful for the skin.
2. Probiotic cosmetics: The use of cosmetics with probiotics is useful in the appearance of a young, bright, vibrant skin. It is possible to find probiotic supported serum and creams belonging to different brands.
We owe the elasticity, resurrection and beauty of skin and skin gold to the quality of our collagen tissue. Unfortunately, from the late 20s, our subcutaneous amount of collagen begins to decrease. Attempts to put this in place are important.
1. Collagen supplementation: Taking collagen supplements in the form of cures together with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid makes our skin more vibrant.
2. Nanolazer peeling: Surface peeling operations that will be performed with the help of a laser both clean the top layer and provide skin regeneration with the warning it provides. This application also increases collagen production.
3. Pure DNA injection: Purified DNA injections simultaneously provide hydration, nutrition and the triggering of collagen production of subcutaneous tissue.
4. BBL: Broad-spectrum light technology provides stimulation without damaging the skin, increasing the formation of new collagen, as well as partially reversing the deterioration of DNA due to aging. It is therefore known as the only technology in genetic rejuvenation.
5. New generation radiofrequency: The new generation of radiofrequency is completely different from the old technologies. These, in turn, trigger collagen production without causing damage to the tissues.
6. Collagen induction therapy: (Sculptra, Ellanse, Radiesse) three different products trigger collagen formation at varying rates when injected. These injection materials provide thickening of the skin, increase in elasticity and increase in overall skin quality in the area in which they are injected.
There are important building blocks for the nutrition and healthy structure of the skin, under the skin. Among them, it is necessary to keep in mind vitamins, minerals and proteins.decoction:
1. Vitamin injections: Subcutaneous vitamin injections, mainly vitamin C and B, seem to be useful in slowing down skin aging.
2. Mineral injections: Low combinations of trace elements such as zinc, copper, selenium are useful for the brightness and clarity of the skin color.
3. Protein injections: Giving DNA proteins is the most preferred method. Of these, purified proteins give more successful results.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.