Teas that activate metabolism and have detox properties
It is best to drink these teas during the day, especially in the afternoon.
- Yesil tea: it accelerates metabolism by increasing blood circulation and has a debilitating effect.
- White tea: protects the body from cardiovascular diseases and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Mate: it is a support for weight loss by helping to burn fat.
- Rooibos: this tea with natural sweetness and gorgeous color balances blood sugar.
It can be drunk after lunch and dinner.
- Fennel: it is Digestive friendly and prevents stomach contraction and spasm.
- Cardamom: it helps to facilitate digestion by regulating stomach acid.
- Star anise: good for indigestion, intestinal gases and gastrointestinal problems.
You can drink any time you want to support body immunity.
- Ginger: it fights infections in the body with its high antioxidant capacity.
- Linden: increases body resistance by strengthening metabolism and is especially good for coughing.
- Rosehip: with its vitamin C content, it is effective in protecting against diseases such as colds, flu, colds and strengthening the immune system.
Calming, sleep-bringing teas
It is most appropriate to drink, especially in the evening.
- Chamomile: it is good for sleep disorders and is known for its calming properties. It also helps to alleviate premenstrual symptoms, high blood lipid, sugar and insulin levels.
- Balm: relieves insomnia caused by stress.
- Jasmine: suppresses stress in the body, reduces tension, is heart-friendly.