1 2/3 cup flour
1 tbsp topping baking powder
1 tbsp topping granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
Zest of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup butter (diced)
1/2 pack blueberries
3/4 cup milk
For the above
3 tablespoons strained yogurt
3 tablespoons cream
Half a pack of blueberries
1. Place them in a bowl by adding the flour. Add baking powder, sugar and salt and mix.
2. Add the cut butter in cubes and knead with your fingertips until it is collected.
3. Add the lemon grater and stir.
4. Whisk the egg and set aside two spoonfuls. Mix the rest with milk.
5. Open a gap in the middle of the dough and pour the liquids in the middle and crush them with a fork, then knead with your hand until it is collected, but be careful not to knead too much.
6. On a floured counter, open your dough 3 cm thick and give round or triangular shapes with a knife with a large round cookie mold.
7. Rub the remaining egg on it.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until colored.
9. Beat the strained yogurt and cream well. Cut the warm scones in half and serve with the fruit and cream.
Bonus: How to make Supangle?
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.