• 1 cup mung beans
* 1 ¼ cup breadcrumbs
* 1 egg
* 1 onion grater
• 1 teaspoon cumin
* Salt & pepper & garlic powder (or grate)
* Finely chopped dill & parsley
* Boil the mung beans until they are well disfigured, let the water draw well. When cooked, strain the remaining water into a strainer.
* Remove the drained mung beans into a bowl.
* Add all remaining ingredients on it.
* Knead nicely. Rest in the cupboard for 15-20 minutes.
* Silly as normal meatballs do.
* Cook both sides in a pan where you add olive oil.
Bonus: Vegetarian casserole recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.