* 2 cups boiled chickpeas
* 2 cups chickpeas from boiled water
* 4 tablespoons tahini
* 3 lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon salt
Note: If you put too much lemon, it will be too juicy, if you put too much tahini, it can be too solid. Please adjust the consistency very well.
For the above:
* 4-5 tablespoons liquid oil
* 1 teaspoon red powdered pepper
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 teaspoons sumac
* Half a teaspoon of cumin
* Chopped parsley
* 1 handful of boiled chickpeas
1. Chickpeas, boiled water, tahini and lemon juice are taken into the pot and thoroughly mashed with a blender. Be careful to get a more liquid consistency.
2. Take it and prepared hummus into a copper pot with the crushed garlic, cumin, and salt to the furnace and is thrown in the mix is taken to a serving plate and bring to a boil on the stove or two is taken.
3. Heat the liquid oil and pulbiber and drizzle over the hummus taken on the plate.
4. It is garnished with sumac, cumin, parsley and chickpeas and made ready to serve.
trick : When you present the mixture you have prepared in a copper tray, both its appearance becomes more authentic and its taste will be more evenly distributed than when you heat it in a normal pot, which allows you to achieve a beautiful consistency.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.