- I recommend that you not be very mobile on the day you apply this program, as it will be a low-calorie cure.
- You can apply this program at home and at work.
- I recommend that you carry food with you on behalf of your dietary compliance.
- I'd like you to increase your liquid intake, use as much seasoning as possible.
- You can add a pinch of salt to your dishes, and you will also have this effect with lemon and spices.
- Keep in mind that these types of diets are one-to-two-day lists that can be applied to people who have diabetes, pregnancy, and are not in the period of breastfeeding.
- 2 liters of water
- Metabolic Rate Tea
- 1 teaspoon green tea Yesil,
- 1 tsp mate,
- 15 cherry stalks,
- 5 cloves,
- 1 tsp Heather leaves,
- 1 Stick of cinnamon,
- 1 tbsp apple dried
Its making: All ingredients are brewed in 1 liter of hot water for 5 minutes, filtered and drunk.
- 1 cup almond milk or water
- 2 tbsp gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 serving seasonal fruit
- 5 raw almonds
- 5 raw nuts
- Plenty of cinnamon
You can cook oats with almond milk or water, or you can also consume them raw.
Unlimited mixed vegetable soup (for example, with 1 celery leaf and stem, 1 small handful of broccoli, 1 small handful of cauliflower, 1 onion, plenty of parsley diced. 2 tablespoons quinoa, bulgur or lentils, chickpeas, 1 cup bone broth or 2 tablespoons olive oil can be cooked and consumed by squeezing plenty of spices and lemons.)
Unlimited vegetable dish (please choose leafy vegetables such as cabbage, leek, spinach)
- 10 raw almonds (if necessary)
Bonus: Nutrition recommendations that accelerate metabolism