* 2 eggplants
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* ¼ Lemon juice
For the bottom sauce;
* Strained yogurt
* And toasted sourdough bread slices
* After washing the eggplants and piercing them with a knife in several places, place them on the baking tray and place them on the top shelf of the 200C-warmed oven. Roast every 15 minutes. It will cook in 35-40 minutes.
* Peel the eggplants from their shells and take them into a bowl. Add the crushed garlic, lemon and olive oil and mix by crushing it with a fork.
* Also mix strained yogurt and dill.
* First apply the yogurt sauce on the bread you are frying. Add eggplant paste on top.
This will be a very light and delicious snack. Bon Appetit :)
Bonus: Bulgur Eggplant Recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.