Materials: (6 seats)
* 2 eggplant (you can choose eggplant from bostan)
* 500 g cubed meat
* 2 medium onions
* 1 teaspoon tomato paste
* 3 cups rice
* Olive oil & butter
• Soak the rice in boiling water, which you throw in 1 teaspoon of salt in a bowl.
* At this time, Peel the eggplants, cut them lengthwise to 1 finger thick and soak them in cold salted water.
* Eggplants can handle the meat while waiting. Chop the onion for cooking and add the meat on it and cook, stirring, until it releases the juice and Tues again. Add 4-5 cups of boiling water, tomato paste and salt. Cook in a pressure cooker for about 40 minutes.
* Strain the cooked meat, we will use the water in rice, do not throw it away.
* Eggplants 15-20 minutes after being in the water, take it and squeeze it with your hand, let the water go.
* Fry both sides in the oil you are angry with (olive oil or vegetable oil).
* If you leave the eggplants you fry for a while on towel paper, they will get rid of their excess oil.
* Let's have a large nonstick pot;
* Place the eggplants at the bottom of the pot and on the side walls.
* Place the meat on the eggplant that you have lined up on the base.
* Drain the rice waiting in water after washing in plenty of water, add the rice on the meat.
* Leave a few pieces of butter on the rice.
* Heat the juice of the meat and pour it slowly, provided that it is poured only from the edges. If you pour it quickly and in the middle, the rice and meat will mix together. 4 and a half cups of water is enough, if the broth is not enough, you can put boiling water.
* Thinking that you have also put salt in the meat, add the appropriate amount of salt, close the lid, leave to brew over low heat.
• When the rice is cooked, take a plate larger than the diameter of the pot and place it on the pot and turn the rice over. If you want, you can decorate it with almonds that you fry in a pan.
Let your feast rice celebrate your table with its great appearance and taste.
Happy Holidays to everyone...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.