* 1 pack of tagliatelle pasta. (You can also apply the same recipe as home noodles.)
* 2 small slices of pumpkin (up to 300 g)
* 1-2 leaf sage
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 clove of garlic
* Fresh thyme
* Parmesan grater
* Cream or labne (optional)
* Chop the pumpkins in cubes and fry them in butter with sage, garlic and fresh thyme over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, then add ½ cup of water. Let the pumpkins soften on a low heat.
* At this time, boil the pasta in plenty of salted water to the consistency that will come to the tooth.
* When the pumpkin is soft, remove the thyme and sage from it. Mash the pumpkin with a blender. If you wish, you can add a few spoons of cream or labne in this section
* Strain the pasta and combine it with pumpkin puree.
* You can decorate it with fresh thyme and Parmesan cheese.
Bonus: Pasta recipes
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.