* 1 pack of pasta (I used fettucine)
* 1 pack of chestnut mushrooms (350 gr)
* ½ Packet of cream
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 spoons of butter
* Salt & pepper
* Powder parmesan on request
* Wipe the chestnut mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely chop. Also grate the garlic, add salt and pepper and cook in the butter, stirring frequently, without reducing the fire.
* Boil pasta in plenty of salted water.
* When the mushrooms are cooked, add 1-2 spoons of the pasta juice to the mushrooms. Add the cream and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
* Strain the boiled pasta and mix well with the sauce.
* Add parmesan cheese if you want after taking it to the plate.
Bonus: Recipe for cake with pumpkin
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.