The remaining ingredients of the dish:
* 2 medium onions
* 3 medium potatoes
* 10-12 pieces of meatballs (number may vary depending on the size of your pot)
* 2-3 medium tomatoes
* 3-4 peppers
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 1 teaspoon tomato paste
* Knead them all nicely. Dummies the size you want. To store more meatballs: place a refrigerator bag on each floor and place it on the tray and freeze it. After freezing, put it in a bag with its mouth closed. You can cook as much as you need every time.
* Chop the onion piazlik and kill it lightly with olive oil.
* Cut the potato round and place it on it.
* Put the meatballs on the next floor and garnish with pepper.(I take it out of the freezer and put it directly, frozen)
* In the Rondo, put 1 cup of water and salt with tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste and mix and pour this sauce on the top.
* Close the lid of the pan and let it simmer. Reduce the bottom when it boils, cook until the potatoes are tender.
Bon Appetit :)
Bonus: Homemade hamburger recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.