* 250 g pumpkin
* 100 g granulated sugar
* 100 g of powdered almonds
* 160 g granulated sugar
* 210 g flour
* 140 g butter
* 4 eggs
• First, let's peel the pumpkins and chop them into tiny cubes and pour the sugar on them and cook them in a saucepan.
* January TUEs and cook until the pumpkin is soft and then turn off the stove and let it cool (it will be like a pumpkin dessert, but it should be half mashed.)
* Let's melt the butter for the Blondie mortar.
* Add all ingredients except pumpkin into the kitchen bowl and mix well.
* Then place greaseproof paper in my 20*20 square debt .
• Put the mortar we have prepared in a bowl and spread the pumpkin we have cooked evenly over the mixture and pretend to give a toothpick pattern.
* Cook in 180 degree preheated oven for 20/25 minutes.
• Let's Cook controlled after 20 minutes, as there will be changes from oven to oven.
* Inside should be a moist consistency.
• If you want, you can serve it warm after coming out of the oven or by cutting it more comfortably after cooling.
Bonus: Recipe for cake with pumpkin
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.