* 1 Turkey butt
* Oven bag
* 1 spoon flour
* 2 tablespoons yogurt
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 1 teaspoon honey
* Thyme, garlic powder
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* Mix all the sauce ingredients nicely and spread liberally all over the turkey.
* Place the turkey in the oven bag, which you have shaken with 1 spoon of flour.
* Place butter on it in pieces.
* Lock the mouth of the bag and drill holes in several places.
* Bake in an oven heated to 180 °C for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Note: If you're going to make the whole turkey, double the sauce ingredients up to 2 times and cook at 170°C for 3 ½ hours.
* 1 cup rice
* 1 medium onion
* Pine nuts & currants
* ¾ Cup olive oil (also butter)
* ½ Tsp allspice & cinnamon
* Peeled chestnut (optional)
Preliminary: Soak your rice in salted hot water for at least 30 minutes
* Chop the onion for cooking. Fry together with olive oil and pine nuts until the Peanuts turn pink.
* Wash the rice waiting in water in plenty of water and strain.
• Add rice, grapes and spices on the pink onions and fry for 5-10 seconds, then add 1 ½ times the boiling water of your rice size, close the lid of the pan and brew over low heat.
* Those who wish can also add chestnuts in this brew.
* After the rice is cooked (8-10 minutes on average), add finely chopped dill. Bon Appetit :)
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.