* 2 cups boiled chickpeas
* 1 medium onion
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1 teaspoon carbonate
* Half a bunch of parsley
* Cumin & salt & pepper & powdered pepper
* In the Rondo, pull the dried onion, put the chickpeas on it and run the Rondo again.
* Mix chickpeas & onions and all remaining ingredients in a bowl and knead.
* After waiting in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, prepare meatballs the size of walnuts.
* Bake in the oven heated to 180°C until the meatballs are golden brown. Enjoy your meal...
Bonus: Tarsus humus recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.