* 4 tiny artichokes
* ½ Cup olive oil
* 2 cloves of garlic
* Divide the tiny artichokes longitudinally by 2.
* If the furry part is formed in the middle, cut it with a knife.
* Boil in boiling water for 10 minutes.
* Filter and take to the baking dish.
* Crush the garlic, mix it with olive oil and salt and rub it on the artichokes.
* Bake in an oven heated to 180 °C for 10 minutes.
Note: Serve by preparing a dipsos with strained yogurt & garlic & thyme and flakes of pepper. Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.