* Large potatoes
* Salt, pepper, thyme, pulbiber, reyhan
* Cheddar cheese
* Wash the peel of potatoes nicely, no need to peel.
* Finely slice the potatoes without going down to the bottom with a sharp knife. So it will open like a mandolin.
* Take salt in your hand and first rub the potatoes nicely.
* Then place small decks of butter between each slice.
* And sprinkle your spices on it.
* Bake the potatoes placed on the baking sheet in the oven heated to 180°C for about 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are nicely browned.
* Spread a grater of cheddar cheese on it if you want close to the exit. Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.