* 3 medium potatoes
* 2 eggs
* 2 spoons of flour (I use cornflour)
* Grated cheddar, about 100 gr
* Parsley and spring onions if you want
* Salt & pepper
* Peel and grate the potatoes.
* Sprinkle a little salt on the potatoes and wait for them to milk water.
* Squeeze with your hand, drain the excess water and take the potatoes into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients on top and mix nicely.
* Put the oil in a shallow pan and fry, spoon the mixture and leave it in the oil, fry.
* Cook both sides.
* Serve hot.
Bonus: Homemade hamburger recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.