For dough material;
• 120 g diced butter left in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
• 180 gr flour
• 1 tablespoon semolina
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 3-4 tablespoons cold water
• 1 tablespoon cold apple cider vinegar
For the top of the dough;
• 3 medium hard peaches
• 1 tablespoon starch
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• I recommend using a mixer or kitchen robot for dough; so that the butter gets too warm in your hand and softens the dough.
• Put the flour, semolina, butter and sugar and start the mixer. When it is like sand, add the vinegar and water little by little.
• As soon as the dough is collected, stretch it and leave it in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, slice the peaches together with their shells. Mix in a bowl with the sugar and starch.
• Then remove the dough and put it between 2 greaseed sheets and open it round with a thinness of 11/2 cm.
• Line the peaches in the middle, leaving up to 2 fingers of space around the outer perimeer of the dough, and cover the edges like pizza dough. Bake in a heated oven at 180°C for 45-50 minutes.
Serve immediately before cooling, hot and without losing its crunch. If you wish, you can serve it with ice cream. Enjoy your meal...
Bonus: Fit festive desserts
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.