The kefir it contains is the magic material of this recipe, its cottony texture owes to it. If you can't, you can use buttermilk instead. Combined with baking soda and decoction, it provides a perfect blistering. I also add kefir to the cakes I cook and I get cotton cakes. Pancake is such a taste that, apart from breakfast, cake cream can also be prepared and rubbed between them and decked out into a great birthday cake with sauce and a candle on it! Or, on the morning of a romantic day, a sweet presentation can be made to the lover by cutting with heart patterns. No one can resist a perfectly cooked, mouth-to-mouth pancake.
- Heat your oven to 100 degrees. By putting the pancakes you make in the oven, you will ensure that they maintain both their temperature and consistency.
- Blend the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, kefir, butter, egg yolks with whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring with a wooden spoon just until mixed.
- Add the egg white and lightly stir, then let rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat your Teflon pan. Pour half a teaspoon of liquid oil and spread and pour the dough with a scoop. When the bubbles start to come out, turn the other side with a spatula. And transfer to oven.
- After it's all over, you can take it out and consume it with fruit and sauce as you like.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.