Knowing what ingredients you are using, you will love the completely natural and fragrant massage oil. Let's start doing it if you're ready!
-50 g of cocoa butter (Keeps the skin moist and soft.)
-50 g of shea butter (Revives and regenes the skin with vitamins A and D contained in it. People who are allergic to nuts should not use this product due to Shea butter.)
-25 g of honey (Protects from bacteria, moisturizes.)
-2 sticks of cinnamon, 5 dried roses (you can put any product in the silicone containers that are left to you here.)
- 10-16 drops of lavender essence (Relaxes, cleanses skin)
1. Melt shea butter, cocoa butter and honey by benmari method. (Put them all in a heatproof glass container and put the container on top of a saucepan filled with water. Wait for it to melt over medium heat.)
2. Gently stir in the mixture as the oils melt. Once melted, turn off the fire and let it stand.
3. Add any essence you want and continue stirring.
4. Put the desired dried products in silicone containers. (We put cinnamon and roses.
5. Carefully pour the mixture into silicone containers.
6. Leave in the freezer for 20 minutes to cool.
7. You can start using it at any time.
Your skin deserves care on a sunny summer day after a cold winter, enjoy self-care and massage! Before bathing, you can give your body a massage with mold or leave massage oil molds in the bathtub filled with water and enjoy relaxation.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.