Eating well and getting exercise habits is the right investment for our health. By eating an adequate and balanced diet, you do not see healthy life as being tormented by boring diet lists, and you do not tire your metabolism with wrong lists. So follow my tips carefully to feel fitter, happier, energetic, calm, in a nutshell better and stimulate your metabolism. Here's what you need to do step by step:
- Add 1 cup lemon slices and fresh mint leaves to 1 cup warm water for the day morning cure begin with. After 10-15 minutes, warm your November muscles with stretching movements and add 2 teaspoons of ground organic flaxseed to a large 1 cup of warm water and drink.
- My morning breakfast consisting of a feast of color to start the day fit and energetic “Energy salad that accelerates metabolism” na I owe. This colorful plate is quite adequate and balanced, and it will also feed your eyes. I'm adding the recipe to the continuation of the article for you.
- In addition to your daily 2 liters of water 2-3 cups herbal tea consume. Choose teas such as green tea, white tea, mate tea, rooibos, which accelerate and yesilize metabolism in the morning. Choose fennel, coriander, cumin, lavender for your intestinal health and order; Jasmine, Mint, balm, chamomile in the evening for digestive system, indigestion and sleep. For you, with my tea recipe, which I shared in the continuation of my article, you can also speed up your metabolism and make a difference.
- About half an hour before meals 1-2 cups water did you know that drinkers ' metabolism works 33-40% faster? Keep this in mind when drinking up to 2 liters of water daily...
- Don't skip the afternoon decongest. Afternoon is as precious as main meals.
- Let meat products be a side dish of vegetables. Place more vegetables on your plate.
- Spices, it adds flavor and health to dishes. Be sure to decorate your meals with spices to ignite your metabolism. Data from many studies show that spices such as cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, chili pepper, sumac can increase the basal metabolic rate and be supportive in weight loss and even help reduce the risks of death.
- Don't forget to flavour your dining table with apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and natural pomegranate sour.
- From the field, until it reaches the fork, it will move away from naturalness as the number of processes that nutrients are exposed to increases. Try to consume foods in their Under-processed or even raw state.
- Stay away from Immortal foods. As food manufacturers try to immortalize their products, that is, extend the expiration date, products are becoming more dangerous to our health. For a fast-running metabolism, be sure to be on your guard.
- Remember that sports are one of the most important factors that ignite your metabolism. American College of Sports Medicine, moderate intensity aerobic activities such as brisk walking for weight loss 150-250 minutes (30-50 minutes, 5 days a week); strong aerobic activities recommend at least 75 minutes per week.
- The Annals of Internal Medicine has reported that sleeping less than 6 hours a day reduces metabolic rate by half.
A RECIPE FOR WATER THAT YOU SHOULD DRINK ALL DAY
- 2 liters of water every day
- Soak in 5 sprigs of fresh parsley, 5 sprigs of fresh mint, 1 slice of lemon, ginger, pineapple slices for 1 hour and drink throughout the day.
METABOLIC RATE TEA
- 1 teaspoon green tea Yesil,
- 1 tsp mate,
- 15 cherry stalks,
- 5 cloves,
- 1 tsp Heather leaves,
- 1 Stick of cinnamon,
- 1 tbsp apple dried
All ingredients are brewed in 1 liter of hot water for 5 minutes, filtered and drunk.
DAY'AYDIR ENERGY SALAD
- Finely chopped red bell pepper, parsley, dill, mint
- 1 slice pineapple or 5 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons curd cheese
- 1 boiled egg
- 5 half walnuts inside
- 1 tsp nigella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp natural pomegranate sour
- Beat the olive oil and pomegranate sour well and blend the salad with this sauce.
- Add other materials on it, respectively.