• 1 organic lemon
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 2 small slices of watermelon (2 slices to be cut from a shelled slice)
Its making :
* After washing the lemon thoroughly, divide it into medium-sized pieces and place in the food processor.
* Pour the sugar on it and put the watermelons, which you extract and cut the kernels.
* Close the lid of the Rondon and shake it strongly with your hand and leave for 1 Night. Fruits should attract sugar well...
* In the morning, run the Rondo and mash them all and strain immediately.
* Add 4-5 cups of cold water to the mixture you are straining and mix.
* Your watermelon lemonade is ready.
NOTE: In the fruit recipes that we use with the shell, I always recommend that you choose the organic one, so as not to consume the pesticide residue in the shell.
Enjoy your meal.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.