You can imagine how much she would like the massage you give your baby every day. But gently giving your baby massage has proven physical benefits, not just psychological:
It'll make the baby sleep better.
Relieves colic and gas pains.
Strengthens the immune system.
Improves motor skills.
It contributes to his mental development.
But there are also things to look out for when applying massages. For example, you can use baby oil to slip your hand during a massage. But make sure that this oil is a baby oil that will not irritate the baby's skin. You can also massage 2 or 3 times a day every day. But a session should not exceed 10-15 minutes. The ambient temperature in the room where you will perform the massage should be between 22-26 degrees. It is worth not to massage until 1-1.5 hours after feeding. It is appropriate for parents to be trained by experts in massage techniques that contribute to both the mental and physical development of the baby. Massage is one of the treatment methods in alternative medicine and is applied by specialist hands. Here is a massage suggestion that will relieve your baby against gas pain...
I LOVE U massage to Gas Pain:
· Abdominal massage accelerates intestinal movements, facilitates digestion, prevents constipation, reduces gas pain and allows the baby to relax.
· Every movement is made in the direction of the clock, which is the direction of exit of the intestines, and ends on the left side and lower part of the baby's abdomen.
· Inspired by the initials of English words, an "I" is drawn on the abdomen of the hands, first on the left side from top to bottom.
· Then an inverted letter "L" is drawn from the upper part of the abdomen to the left of the baby.
· Finally, an inverted "U" is drawn starting from the lower right corner of the baby's abdomen and ending in the lower left corner.
· When you do this manoeuvre, don't forget to say "I love you" to your baby.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.