Yeah, you know, there's a lot of viruses circulating, especially the corona virus Dec. 7 recommendations for strengthening immunity we can increase our body's fighting power. It's possible to do that with what we eat. Make sure that there are as many colored foods on your tables as you can. I try to keep this beet pickle in the fridge all winter. Sometimes I add it to salads, sometimes I eat it alone.
* 4-5 medium beets
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* 1 teaspoon rock salt
• About ½ cup apple cider vinegar
* Wash and clean the shells of beets thoroughly.
* Put in a pressure cooker and add enough water and a little vinegar to cover it.
* Cook for 15 minutes after starting to boil at the pressure. Don't spill the water.
* In the warmest possible form, peel the beets and divide them into 4 or 6 depending on their size and place them in a jar.
* Add enough boiled water to more than half of the jar you put in, and fill the remaining part of the jar with apple cider vinegar.
* After adding the garlic and rock salt, close the lid of the jar and turn it over.
* Leave it outside for 1 day and then remove it to the refrigerator.
Your pickles are ready in 4-5 days!
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.