• 1 cup of wire noodle tea (if you want rice, you can even evaluate the remaining less rice)
* 5-6 cups of water
* 1 egg yolk
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 3 tablespoons yogurt ( Bonus: 5 points you need to know when making home yogurt )
* Juice of ½ lemon
For the above: Butter & mint
* Put the water and wire noodle in the pot to boil.
* At that time, mix all the ingredients necessary for seasoning well in a bowl.
• When the noodle softens and the water boils, add 1 scoop of the soup juice to the seasoning water and heat it.
* Pour the seasoning into the soup, stirring.
* Mix for another 3-4 minutes, let the stone boil.
* And last, stir in the butter and mint in a pan and add it to the soup. If you don't want to make butter, you can add mint while boiling wire noodles.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.