1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 pinch of salt
2 cups milk
1.5 small tablet Chocolate (70% dark)
1. Break your eggs into a bowl. ⠀
2. Beat well with the help of a beater. ⠀
3. Put the sugar, cocoa, starch and salt in a thick saucepan. ⠀
4. Add half the milk and mix with the beater. ⠀
5. Add the rest of the milk and whisk to make it homogeneous. ⠀
6. Over a medium heat, stir the edges and bottom with a spatula until bubbles come out of the edges. ⠀
7. Boil over low heat for 2 minutes. ⠀
8. Gradually pour into the egg, stirring constantly. ⠀
9. Take the egg mixture back into the pan and stir continuously for 30 seconds over low heat. ⠀
10. Close the bottom of the January oven and add the chocolate to it. ⠀
11. Divide into bowls and chill in the fridge.
12. Garnish and serve.
Bonus: How to make Panna Cotta?
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.