* 1 packet of spaghetti pasta
* 400 g minced meat
* 1 onion
* 1 carrot
* 1 tablespoon tomato paste
* 4-5 celery leaves (also dry)
* 3 cloves of garlic
* 1 cup olive oil
* Salt & pepper & thyme
For above (optional)
* Parmesan grater
* We boil pasta in plenty of salted water and never pass it through the water. If you want, you can start by making the sauce first.
* Chop the onion for cooking, grate the carrot, mince the garlic and start roasting with the mince.
• When the color of the mince returns, you can also add tomato paste and chopped celery leaves and spices.
* Let the pasta be boiled at that time, add 1 scoop of the pasta juice to your sauce.
* Strain the pasta and turn it along with ½ tea cup of olive oil.
* After serving on plates, add the Bolognese sauce on top.
* Garnish with parmesan cheese if you want.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.