* 500g rice (½pack)
* 500 g of cubed lamb
* 1 medium onion
* 1 medium carrot
* 1 cup olive oil (also butter)
* 1 whole head garlic
Preliminary: Soak your rice in salted hot water for at least 30 minutes.
* Take the cubed meat in a saucepan and fry a little before over a high heat. Put 2 cups of water and cover and cook for 30 minutes. You can also cook in a pressure cooker if you want. You can also use the water as the brewing water of the rice, it will be very delicious.
After the meat is cooked;
* Chop the onion for cooking. Grate the carrot if you want, slice it if you want, and fry together until soft.
* Wash and strain your rice waiting in water in plenty of water.
• Add the rice and meat on the pink onions and roast for 1-2 minutes, then add a head of garlic and 1 ½ times the size of the rice, close the lid of the pan and brew over low heat.
• After cooking the rice and resting for 5 minutes, you can serve it hot.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.