Raw browniehas been very popular in recent years with its cooking and practical preparation. In addition, it can be consumed with peace of mind when dieting, as it is usually prepared with healthy ingredients. In this recipe we will also prepare a very healthy and very tasty raw brownie.
Combining the flavor of dates, walnuts, almonds, cocoa and coffee, you can choose this raw brownie as a pre-sports or after-sports snack or a summer dessert that will serve your guests alongside the coffee. If you're ready, let's take a look at the ingredients you need first and then start making this raw brownie with walnuts and dates...
• 1.5 cups of walnuts,
• 1 cup net almonds
• 1 teaspoon Turkish coffee
• 4 tablespoons powdered cocoa
• 2 cups dates
• Take the walnuts and almonds to the rondo and pass them through the rondo until they are floured.
• Drain the dates you soak in hot water and then extract the seeds.
• Set aside the water from which you have left the dates.
• Place the dates in the rondo.
• Then add Turkish coffee and powdered cocoa and pass it through the rondo.
• If you have difficulty passing the dates through the rondo, you can add 1-2 spoons of the water you have left the dates.
• Transfer the ingredients to a bowl and then add the walnuts and almonds that you have powdered.
• Mix the ingredients well.
• Transfer the mixture to a cake tin lined with greaseed paper and press with your hand to place it nicely.
• Garnish with a sprinkle of walnuts and leave to rest in the fridge.
• Once cooled, you can serve it by slicing.
Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.