* 1 peeled cucumber
* 3 large peeled tomatoes
* 1 cleaned pepper inside
* ½ Onion
* 1 clove of garlic
* 2 slices of bread inside
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* Salt & pepper
* Chop and mix all the ingredients in small pieces and rest in a bowl for 3-4 hours.
* Then take them all into the blender and pull them well until they are a homogeneous structure.
* You can serve it by cooling it well and putting it in a bowl or cup.
* Fresh mint, olive oil and toast will be very good when serving. A delicious flavor that will cool you down on hot summer days.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.