First thing, let's prepare our sauce so we can marinate the chicken nicely. Add the tomato paste to our warm water and let it dissolve nicely, then add the garlic and butter to it, and then mix our chicken nicely with the sauce and other spices. Let's leave it on the edge like this for 20-30 minutes.
Flavor note: If you like garlic more in your food, you can gently open the main chest and butt parts of your chicken with a knife, add the garlic and cover it slightly. In this way, it will be even more delicious when cooked in the oven.
Chicken marinade sauce:
• 1 whole chicken
* 4 cloves crushed garlic
* 1 cup warm water
* 4 tablespoons organic tomato paste
* 3 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
* 1 bunch fresh thyme
* Salt, pepper and red powdered pepper
Ingredients for inner rice:
* 1 cup rice
* 1 onion
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 1 tbsp currants
* 1 tbsp bell pepper
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. To prepare the inner rice; chop the dried onions into small cubes. Melt the butter in a broad-based saucepan. Fry the chopped onions until they are colored.
2. Wash in plenty of water and transfer the rice to the pan, where you have drained the excess water. Add salt. Roast the rice over a medium heat until it has a semi-transparent appearance. Continue the roasting process until the grain is grain.
NOTE: It is very important that rice can be grain by grain. Because the rice enters the chicken alive, the rice may not be cooked because the chicken will cook faster.
3. Add the bell pepper, currants and black pepper to the roasted rice. Continue roasting for another 2 - 3 minutes.
4. 2 add garlic cloves and add hot water. Cook the rice over a low heat for 10 minutes in a closed saucepan. Leave to brew.
5. With the help of a sharp knife, remove all the bones of the chicken by breaking them from the joints. In the chicken, which is boneless and Whole, fill the brewed inner rice with a spoon.
6. Tie the chicken's legs diagonally with a thick kitchen rope so that it does not open during cooking.
7. After cooking the chicken placed in the oven container in a preheated 180-degree oven for 45 minutes, you can also add and serve the broccoli that you have already boiled.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.