* 1 ball cauliflower
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* Garlic & onion powder (optional)
* Up to 100 g of cheddar or mozzarella
For top decoration:
* 1 ½ spoons of tomato paste
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 garlic puree
* You can shape your remaining decorative materials according to your taste buds, as in a regular pizza. Cheddar, mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, olives, onions, basil, etc.
* Divide the cauliflower into small trees and wash and Steam for about 6-7 minutes.
* Take all the cauliflower and pass it through the Rondo, let them be thoroughly crushed.
* Squeeze the crumbled cauliflower well with your hand or wrap it in a clean kitchen cloth, let the water go.Juliette:
* Add eggs, cheddar, garlic & onion powder and olive oil to the cauliflower and make it into dough.
* Spread it round and thin by pressing it with your hand on a baking sheet with a greaseproof paper.
* Bake in 180° heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
* At that time, mix the tomato paste, water, thyme and garlic nicely.
* Apply the cauliflower sauce from the oven nicely and decorate with the ingredients you want.
* Put the decorated pizza back in the oven and cook for another 10 minutes. Your healthy, nutritious and hearty pizza is ready! :)
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.