* 4 medium zucchini
* 250 g minced meat
* 1 medium tomato
* 1 medium onion
* 2 spoons of olive oil
For above; grated cheddar
* Cut the pumpkins longitudinally to 2 and remove the inside of the pumpkins with a spoon.
* Arrange the courgettes you have greased all over on a baking tray and bake at 160C for 20 minutes.
* At that time, chop the onions for cooking and fry them together with the mince. If you want, you can also add the pumpkin insides that you have removed. Add diced tomatoes towards the end. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
* Remove the softened courgettes in the oven and fill them with minced mortar. Sprinkle grated cheddar on it and put it in the oven.
* Melt and fry nicely for 8-10 minutes at 180C. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.