* 2 cups ashurelik wheat
* 2 pieces boneless choker
For the sauce:
* Butter & red powdered pepper
* Put the wheat in warm water at night to swell.
* The next day, pour the water and put the wheat in a pressure cooker with the meat. Put enough water to pass at least 3 fingers, as the wheat will draw a lot of water while cooking.
* After adding the salt, cook for 50 minutes. ( After blowing the whistle)
* The meat in it will already be scattered by wire, and the ones that are not scattered will also be slightly separated by a fork.
* After serving on plates, make the final touch with the fried butter.
NOTE: In some regions, chicken meat is also used instead of choker. If you wish you can try.
Bonus: Homemade Adana kebab recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.