The pie is a delicious dessert that can turn into a feast in both appearance and taste. You can easily prepare this dough, whether small or large, in any form and serve it in a short time with seasonal fruits.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup cold butter (diced)
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 karyağdı pears
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ Tsp powdered ginger
- Granulated sugar for over
- Knead the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Gradually add the butter and continue to knead.
- Add the water in a controlled way so that it does not soften too much and combine the whole dough.
- Decant between two greaseproof papers and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Slice the pears and mix with sugar and ginger.
- Cook in a pan until tender and allow to cool.
- Set your oven to 175 degrees and start it.
- Place greaseproof paper on your baking tray.
- Remove the dough and shape it on the baking sheet without allowing it to heat up.
- Line the pears over the dough.
- Pour a little granulated sugar over the edge of the dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom of your dough has hardened.
- Serve hot with ice cream on top.
Bonus: Recipe for cookie without coconut flour