Sometimes we need sweets to be made very quickly for unexpected guests. You can cook this healthy dessert with all kinds of seasonal fruits, which you can prepare, cook and serve in half an hour that will make everyone happy.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cups chopped almonds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 tsp molasses
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 apples
- Set your oven to 175 degrees and start it.
- Cut the apples into cubes and mix them with 1 spoon of molasses and 1 spoon of cinnamon.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients well.
- Place the apples first.
- Spread the oat mixture well over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until coloured.
- Serve hot with ice cream on top.
Bonus: Recipe for cookie without coconut flour