* Slice of bread (transverse cut bagels, opening or sandwich bread is also)
* Egg (1 egg is enough for each 2-3 slices of bread)
* Feta cheese
* Cheddar cheese ( you can also use any melted cheese left at home)
* Chopped parsley (if you wish)
* Thyme & pepper & salt
• If desired, you can also enrich it with other ingredients such as sausage, pepper, corn.
* Mix all ingredients except bread well with a fork in a bowl.
* Spread the mixture over the breads.
* Place the bread on the baking tray where you lay greaseproof paper.
* Bake in a heated oven at 180° C until golden brown.
* Serve hot. Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.