* As many tomatoes as you need
* Jar and lid washed in hot water
* Wash your tomatoes and clean the rotten parts, if any.
* If you want to make without crust, leave the tomatoes in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. After removing it, you will find that you can easily peel the shells. After him, take him to the Rondo and pull him out.
* If you are going to make a crust, pull the tomatoes out of the Rondo and take them in a large saucepan.
* Cook for 20 minutes, stirring between them, until the first water is decayed. Add a small amount of salt during cooking.
* Take cooked tomatoes into jars. Leave 1 finger of space in the mouth of the jar while filling. Close the lid tightly. It's important that the lid is dry. The best method of closing the cover fully and tightly is as follows; first turn it 2-3 times in the opposite direction and “click-click” the cover, then the cover fits well and then you can close it tightly by turning it to the right.
* When all the jars are full, take the jars in a saucepan, put enough water to cross the lid. Cover the pan and bring to the boil. Because the jar lids close well, water will not escape into the jars.
• After the water begins to boil, lower the bottom and continue to boil for 15-20 minutes.
* Do not turn the jars upside down while they are hot. It is not healthy for heat to touch the Caps.
• When the jars are warm, you can keep them in a dark place for up to 1 year.
* Do not consume moldy, frothy, decomposed jars. It can cause serious health problems.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.