* 500g flour -4.5 cups
* 2 eggs
* 100 ml milk -1 / 2 cups
* 50g butter -about 2 tablespoons
* 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 25 g age yeast
* 100ml water
* 2 egg yolks
• First, put the yeast, warm milk and sugar in a deep bowl and mix.
* Then add flour, salt and eggs and knead.
• Add half of the water according to the consistency of the dough and knead.
* Add the butter and knead the dough until the consistency of earlobe.
* Cover with stretch film and wait for 25 minutes to ferment.
* Let's divide the fermented dough into equal parts, about 6-8 pieces will come out.
* 120-150 gr in grams. in between will be.
* Let's give the dough that we divide into pieces a round shape and place it in wide December on a baking sheet laid out in greaseproof paper.
• Each tray will have 6 hamburger tortillas.
• Let's ferment the tray for about 30 minutes so that the dough we have lined up on the tray is doubled.
* Let's sprinkle egg yolks, sesame seeds on the fermented dough and cook it for 6 minutes at 220 degrees, 5-6 minutes at 190 degrees, until it sighed and browned evenly.
* Let's cool our baked hamburger breads and continue to wait .
*You can take as much of the hamburger bread served and stretch the remaining ones one by one and store them in the fridge freezer, wait for the hamburger to thaw, heat it up and use it in freshness on the first day.
* 600 gr ground beef
* 1-1. 5 teaspoons salt
* Half a teaspoon of black pepper
* Pulbiber on request
* Cumin upon request
• 1 tbsp mustard
* Put the mince, mustard and all the spices in a large bowl and knead.
• After craving with spices, divide the meatballs into 6 equal parts about 100-110 G and keep them 1-2 cm wide from the bread width.
• We can cook in a non-fat frying pan or oven grill setting at any cooking time and prepare for the hamburger.
* 6 large onions
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* ½ Tsp salt
* Peel the onions and cut them in half in the middle, then cut them longitudinally (such as piazlik onions).
• Take the onions in a lean saucepan and put the sugar and salt on them and mix and close the lid and wait for a while for them to sweat (let the onion release its water and dispel its Tue) over medium heat.
* Mix the onions after 5 minutes and leave the lid open.
* Let's wait for it to caramelize by mixing deca deca.
* Thanks to sugar, it will go Brown after its color becomes pink.
• As for the desired color ratio, you can turn off the January oven and serve it.
* 2 egg yolks
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1-1 / 5 cups liquid oil
• In a deep bowl, first put the egg yolks and start whisking.
* Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk.
* Then put the liquid oil in it slowly and continue to whisk while the liquid oil flows into it.
* After adding all the liquid oil, the eggs will swell and get consistency.
* When the mixture darkens, our mayonnaise will be ready.
* Can store in cabinet for 2 days.
Ingredients (6 seats)
* 6 pieces of hamburger bread
• Gherkin pickles
* Caramelized onion
* Homemade mayonnaise
* Cheddar cheese
* Hamburger patties
1. Let's split the hamburger breads we make evenly and fry the insides slightly in the toaster.
2. Then let's apply mustard on one piece of bread to the other piece of mayonnaise.
3. Let's put a square piece of cheddar cheese on the meatballs that are cooked or close to cooking in a pan and let them melt with heat.
4. Let's put the lettuce, tomato and pickle on the bottom of the bread.
5. Then let's put the melted cheese meatballs on it.
6. Let's put the caramelized onion that we made last on it and add the other piece and serve.
• Let's peel and wash the potatoes, the amount of which is determined according to your request, and chop them as an apple slice or baton, and put olive oil together with black pepper, red powdered pepper, thyme, salt and the spices you want, and mix.
* Bake in a preheated oven on a tray laid with greaseproof paper until softened and colored.
* You can serve it next to your hamburger.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.