* 4-5 eggplants
For the patties
* 500 gr ground beef
* 2 medium grated onions
* 2 cloves crushed garlic
* 1 egg
* 1 cup breadcrumbs
* Finely chopped parsley (on request)
For the sauce
* 1 tomato grater
* 1 spoon of pepper paste (also tomato paste)
* 1-1 ½ cups water
Side decoration materials
* Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and knead well. Then prepare the meatballs in The Shape of a ball if you want, or flat if you want.
* Cut eggplants with variegated and cut 2 fingers wide.
• Make this recipe with portions by passing the bottle if you want, and prepare it by placing it in order in the oven Bowl if you want. In both, prepare 1 eggplant, 1 meatball in order.
• In the empty places left in the oven container, you can place side dishes that will be delicious with kebabs such as onions, hot peppers, tomatoes.
* At that time, Cook the tomato sauce on the January for 4-5 minutes and pour over the eggplant and meatballs lined up.
* Cover your baking dish with greaseproof paper and bake at 180C for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, remove the paper and cook for 6-7 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy your meal...
Bonus: Homemade Adana kebab recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.