* 300 g lamb mince
* 250 g beef mince
* 3 cloves of garlic (minced) (optional)
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper paste
* Parsley (chopped) (optional)
* Salt & pepper
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* Flat skewers
* Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead nicely and leave to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
* Flat bottle, meat pedestrian pedestrian index.
* Set the oven to 200°without fan.
* Grease the oven wire nicely. You can also get tail oil from the butcher for this lubrication... If you can't find it, use butter.
* Line the meat to the wire and bake in a 200° oven without fan.
* Be sure to place the tray under the wire when cooking, let the fat flowing from the meat flow there.
* Enjoy with sumac chili onions, bulgur rice or lavash.
Note: I place tomatoes & peppers & onions on the tray where the meat oil will flow. With the fat of the meat, they are also delicious and cooked. Bon Appetit!
Bonus: Homemade hamburger recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.