* 125 g room temperature butter
* 250 g flour
* 125 g caster sugar
* ½ Baking powder
* 1 pack vanillin
* 1 egg, lightly beaten with a fork in a bowl
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* ½ 'AR teaspoon cloves, ginger, decoction
* Take all the ingredients into a bowl and knead nicely.
* Wrap in stretch film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
• 2 open the dough between the greaseproof paper and deconstruct it with the desired mold.
* Index cookies on a tray with greaseproof paper.
* Bake in 180 degree heated oven for 13 minutes.
* When serving, you can sprinkle icing sugar on it if you want.
Bonus: Carrot Cake Recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.