* 4 eggs
* 4-5 pieces of asparagus
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
* A little cheese
* Salt & pepper
* First, heat your oven to 180 degrees.
* Chop the onion for cooking and make it slightly pink in butter.
* Cut up to 2 cm from the root of the asparagus. If the body is thick, peel a thin layer with a vegetable peeler.
* Add the asparagus to the pan. Let them go soft, too.
* Break the eggs in a bowl at that time. Add salt and pepper and whisk nicely with a fork or a beater.
* Pour the eggs over the vegetables you saute. Add a little cheese grater and put in the oven.
* Cook in the oven for 4-5 minutes and after blistering slightly, your egg is ready. Enjoy your meal...
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.