- Primarily daily reduce your salt consumption. For this reason, you should not add extra salt to the dishes, and when cooking, you should also use spices instead of salt. I suggest you be more careful, especially if you often eat ready. Adding apple cider vinegar as well as seasoning to your salads, vegetables will give you an extra boost to get rid of your edema.
- Drink water without waiting for thirst. Increase your water intake to 2-3 liters or even revive your water with vegetables and fruits to prevent the loss of liquids and electrolytes excreted by increased sweating in hot air. Especially taze ginger, lemon, mintthe association formed by den will support the removal of edema.
- Do not consume alcohol, carbonated drinks and sugar-added juices that increase water excretion from the body. In addition to, limit coffee consumption.
- During transition periods when edema is excessive, different herbal tea associations will be very useful for your body. Recipe I'm adding it to the continuation of the article for you.
- To increase our intake of fiber and vitamins, choose vegetables and fruits in season. In addition, fiber intake is very important for the vitality of your circulatory system and active bowel mobility.
- Be your choice of vegetables and fruits with a high water content. Purslane, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, asparagus come at the beginning of the vegetables; pineapple, kiwi, lemon, melon, watermelon and cherry fruits are quite valuable.
- Do not over-consume summer fruits. High in sugar content, it is difficult to control the portion of pleasant summer fruits to eat. So set yourself a limit knowing that you have the right to eat 12 cherries or 4 fresh apricots or 1 thin slice of melon/watermelon instead of 1 serving of fruit.
- The more you consume dark Yesil leaves, the better! Let your meals dominate vegetables/salads.
- Use healthy fats such as avocado, olive oil, butter, coconut oil in your diet in moderation and replacement.
- Don't give up yogurt, it can help balance body temperature in hot weather, as well as add fresh parsley, dill, mint will help provide a feeling of saturation. You can even prepare a super low-calorie but nutritious summer meal by adding a little boiled lentils or chickpeas to your cutie.
- Avoid heavy meals and roasts, eat your vegetable dishes 1-2 tablespoons olive oil try to cook with.
- At least 4 times per week 1 hour walktry to stay mobile.
METABOLIC RATE TEA
- 1 teaspoon green tea Yesil,
- 1 tsp mate,
- 15 cherry stalks,
- 5 cloves,
- 1 tsp Heather leaves,
- 1 Stick of cinnamon,
- 1 tbsp apple dried
All ingredients are brewed in 1 liter of hot water for 5 minutes, filtered and drunk.
- 1/2 pound diced asparagus
- 1 small cube diced potato
- 1 large diced onion
- 1/2 bunch finely chopped dill
- 1 cup light milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 finger ginger grate
Take the asparagus, potatoes, onions and dill into a large saucepan and cook, adding enough water to cover.
After boiling well, pass through the blender.
Add 1 cup of light milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the last heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and grate the ginger and leave on hold.
Enjoy your meal.
NOTE: You can also make this recipe with squash.