For every 1 cup;
* 3 tablespoons flour
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons cocoa
* ¼ Tsp baking powder
* A pinch of salt
* 3 tablespoons milk
* ½ Tsp vanilla or vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* Put the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a glass and mix nicely with a fork.
* Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
* You can also add drops of chocolate or chocolate chips on it if you want.
* Cook the mixture in the microwave for 1 minute. If you have a degree setting, use 800 degrees.
* When serving, you can serve with powdered sugar or some cream or fresh fruit.
Bon Appetit :)
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.