For the chocolate sauce
1. In a saucepan, mix the cocoa, sugar, brown sugar and salt.
2. Add the coffee to it and start cooking over medium heat.
3. After starting to boil, pull out, stirring continuously for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the drop chocolates to it and melt, stirring.
5. Cool until room temperature.
6. Put a glass of cold milk in a large glass cup.
7. Slowly pour the espresso into it.
8. Add the ice.
9. Put as much sauce on it as you want and serve.
Bonus: 2 cold coffee recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.