For the above:
1. Mix the cocoa, coconut oil, almond flour, molasses and salt.
2. Put in a mold and shape and cool for 15 minutes.
3. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until firm.
4. Leave at room temperature for 20-25 minutes to cool.
5. Put the almond milk in a saucepan and heat it up.
6. Mix with a spatula as you pour slowly over the chocolate that you put in a bowl.
7. Add salt and stir again.
8. Pour the cream over the base and wait until firm and serve with leaf salt.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.