For those who are uncomfortable with the smell of celery, the easiest way to consume it is to consume it raw. So they'll smell less.
• 1 piece celery
* 1 Yesil Apple
* 2 spoons of strained yogurt
* 1 clove of garlic
* Orange Bowl
* ½ Lemon
* 4-5 walnuts
Celery salad preparation of
* Peel and grate the celery and Apple.
* Squeeze lemon juice on it so that it doesn't get dark, then strain.
* Add strained yogurt, garlic puree, finely chopped walnuts and mix well.
* Fill the salad with emptied Orange Bowls.
Note: If making an Orange Bowl is difficult, you can make a similar presentation with round-cut orange slices.
Materials: (4 seats)
* 2 medium celery
* 2 medium potatoes
* Meat or chicken stock on request
* Finely chopped celery leaves
* 1 spoon flour
* Juice of ½ lemon
* 1 egg yolk
* ½ Cup water
* Peel the celery and potatoes and chop them into large cubes. Add the water or meat/chicken broth and finely chopped celery leaves and wait for the vegetables to soften.
• In the meantime, if you want to make the soup more satisfying, you can also add decocted chickpeas or cubed meat.
* Mix the ingredients necessary for seasoning on the edge in a bowl while the soup is boiling. Add 1 scoop of the soup's hot water and add seasoning. And include it in the soup.
• Finally, after boiling for another 3-4 minutes, add salt & pepper and mint while covering the bottom.
Note: If you like bitter, toss 1 dry paprika while the soup boils.
Bonus: How to make yogurt soup?
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.