If they ask what is the most beautiful flavor suitable for the autumn weather, I would say “carrot cake” without hesitation. The smell that surrounds the house when it is baked in the oven is so peaceful... try it :)
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup yogurt
* ¾ Cup olive oil
* 3 cups flour
* 1 pack of vanillin & baking powder
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
* 3 medium grated carrots
* 1 handful of raisins.
* 1 handful of shredded walnuts
* 2 tablespoons coconut powder
* 2 tablespoons coconut oil
* ¼ Cup milk
* Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer until it has a good foam consistency.
* Add yogurt and olive oil and mix a little more. After that, add flour, vanillin, baking powder, cinnamon.
* Leave the mixer; add carrots, coconut powder and oil on the grater, walnuts, grapes and milk and mix with a spoon or spatula.
* Cook in a heated oven at 180°C until the knife comes out clean when you dip it.Juliette: Average 30-40 minutes.
☆You will get better results if all your ingredients are at room temperature.
Be sure to try: Cup Cake Recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.